2018(e)ko irailaren 25(a), asteartea

MASS MEDIA IN OUR LIFE

First of all mass media is is a diversified collection of media technologies that reach a large audience via mass communication. In my daily life I use different types of mass media:

1. Internet: This one is the mass media that I use the most and for me personally is the better one. You can find any information you want there and is very interesting.

2. El Diario Vasco: This is the newspaper that my parents buy every day. I think that nowadays newspapers are unnecessary because DV for example has a page on the internet. This is a newspaper from Gipuzkoa and it's in spanish and it was created in 1934.

3. TV: Personaly I don't watch television but my parents do. Normaly they see the news in the channel ETB1 or ETB2.

4. Radio: This mass media is the one that I use the least. I only listen to the radio sometimes when I'm going in the car with my dad. 

iruzkinik ez:

Argitaratu iruzkina

TRAVEL TO ATHENS

As Patxi has told us, Leire and I have made a presentation about a virtual trip to a city or region whitch is part of the European Union. Th...